“The Ambassador today, is not merely an influencer but a leader to inspire change and challenge the status quo”
Carolina introduces the ambassador program as an opportunity to engage with organizations who share a common cause. Business with a purpose becomes her motto to stand for awareness and advocate together.
About the program:
- Seeking for game changer organizations, start-ups, non-profits, academic programs, research & development institutions and throughout public and private sector.
- Methodology involves sponsorship, spoke modeling, event participation, social interaction, campaign launching, media / press representation.
- Business input: Product Development, Marketing & Advertisement, Placement, Target Audience,
- Blog posting and commenting / feedback
- Focus and quality community
The Internet revolution allowed the birth of the Knowledge Society; empowered by access, information and opportunity. The Ambassador of a brand goes beyond influencing likes and followers but into creating leaders and critical thinkers.
“The interest of [businessmen] is always in some respects different from, and even opposite to, that of the public … The proposal of any new law or regulation of commerce which comes from this order … ought never to be adopted, till after having been long and carefully examined … with the most suspicious attention. It comes from an order of men … who have generally an interest to deceive and even oppress the public”
Adam Smith, An Inquiry Into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations.
One might say this would be overthrown 240 years later; yet it lays as a fundamental reminder of the layers of an economy based on shared yet managed resources. I’ve always thought Business has the power to leverage economy, to balance the odds and empower the public. Business with a purpose of course, has become more relevant in the 21st century than Mr. Smith could have possibly predicted.
Common Cause: Alkaline Water
Become a partner organization
“Fair Trade, Sustainable, Organic, Local, Vegan” if we are speaking your language reach out to us! Organizations that meet a certain criteria will be consider for representation. Ask for more details on the the ambassador program.
“Business ethics define a consumer connection today more than ever”.